- Download 101
- File Size 30.85 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 2023-04-22
- Last Updated 2023-09-15
Z-Rietveld (Ver. 2.0.0) for macOS 11 or Later
- Automatic analysis mode is newly implemented
- Multi-point analysis result is stored in a folder, which can be shown from the window menu afterward.
- zrietveld format is updated to version 8
- Updated the analysis code to the 2022122001 version. As a result, the calculation of the magnetic structure analysis, the K vector representation, etc. are improved. The anisotropic broadening formula in the global function of the type0m profile function were corrected.
- The order of phases and atom sites can now be changed.
- In the TOF data analysis, d spacing and q spacing are calculated up to the 3rd term of the conversion parameter in the histogram view as well as in the output of local parameters.
- "Temperature Factor” renamed to "Atomic Displacement Parameter"
- In the multi-point data analysis window, changed from two SplitView to three SplitView.
- Changed the name of the individual global parameter preset from "Preset 1, Preset 2,,," to "Step 1, Step 2,,,"
- The individual global parameter presets for the Split-type pseudo-Voigt profile function, the CW profile function 1, the CW profile function 1(Howard), and the CW profile function 1(Finger, Cox & Jephcoat) are set.